4.08.2010

Maybelline Triple Threat Series

It's no small secret that I love Maybelline mascaras-except for Great Lash, that is.  On a recent trip to Wal-Mart I found this 3 pack of mascaras for $10.  Yep.  3 mascaras for $10!  That's almost like buy-one-get-two-free.  I've been really wanting to try the Lash Stilleto, but after reading many reviews that note it's "horrible smell" and "lash breaking" effects, I just wasn't going to spend my money on it.  Well, this gave me an excuse.  Over the next week or so I'll be posting my reviews on these 3 formulas.

The mascaras included in this set are: Define-A-Lash (Very Black), Colossal Volume (Glam Black), and Lash Stilleto (Very Black).  All formulas are washable.  Which is actually something I didn't particularly like about this, because I never wear washable mascaras.  It's good to try something new, and I enjoy getting to experiment. 

I like the pictures they included on the back, although I doubt I'll get such fantastic results because my lashes are naturally short.  I wonder why the volume mascara also shows the best length? lol.  Well, time to begin the journey...

Series 1-Definition
Define-a-Lash washable formula

Series 2-Length
Lash Stilleto washable formula

Series 3-Volume
Colossal Volume washable formula

1 comments:

JenJen said...

I just saw these at a local Walmart yesterday and they were on clearance already! I thought maybe they were leftovers from Christmas or something; I wasn't sure since I haven't been going to Walmart much lately.

April 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

©2009Cinnamon Tiger | by TNB