4.20.2010

BrolliesGalore Means Loving the Rain!

I have an affinity for accessories like hats, clutches, and umbrellas. Unique pieces that can not only change my outfit, but my outlook. Being the somewhat absent-minded person that I am, I usually forget to bring an umbrella and so they were strictly functional.

That doesn't mean I wasn't head-over-heels for the thought of being able to carry around a parasol or a bright umbrella. I really wish parasols would come back in style. For centuries, before chemical SPF, women protected themselves with umbrellas and parasols (not the ugly navy or black pop-up things you can find at Walmart either) and looked stunning doing it.

Enter BrolliesGalore, a UK based website with more umbrellas than Mary Poppins. Whether your looking for something funky or traditional, something for a wedding or a day at the beach, there is an umbrella to match it.

How did I stumble upon this site? It all started with the LuLu Guinness Birdcage Dome Umbrella. After that, I found several I fell in love with. The prices are reasonable, you can find umbrellas from approx $20 US Dollars and up. In case you're worried, they do ship internationally!

With umbrellas like these, I can't wait for the next rainy day!

1 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I totally love umbrellas!

April 24, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

©2009Cinnamon Tiger | by TNB