3.23.2010

Ideeli "Spring Peek" for March 24th

Ideeli is crazy; it's gaining rank with Forever21.com with it's crazy Gap-esque prices (sometimes more on par with Target) and ever-changing parade of brands that I actually want to buy, this actually gets my daily e-mail attention.  When I checked my e-mail today I was greeted by this pretty watercolor background and adorable white tunic/frock thing I (once again) couldn't wait to see more. 


Ah, such good timing.  With the relatively warm, sunny day we had today I'm in a Spring mood, and the Rec Center finally started filling the pool back up with water.  They repainted it, and it was nice to watch it fill up when I went to my morning yoga class.  I'm ready to get back in the water!

First, I'd like to highlight the incredible Badgley Mischka collection:


Calton $99.00
I'm so in love with the side bow, it has just the right combination of sweet and pin-up sexy.  I hate front bows on shoes for some strange reason...unless they're very small I suppose.  I would buy these in every color if I could...starting with white!
Rose/Gold Elani; $95.00
I retract the previous bow statement-there's something girly-meets-rockstar about these shoes that I think they just accomplished perfectly.  It looks more like a hibiscus flower than a bow...and the rainbow of colors couldn't have been done better.  It's a well designed shoe right down to the low-slung t-strap and I don't think I'd be able to part myself with them if I owned them.

Harrow; $79.00
These shoes have a quiet elegance to them, so much so that I almost passed them by.  It was the classic teardrop-encrusted "brooch" that gave it an unexpected touch of glamour.  These are the perfect sling-back heels; they're modern and timeless at the same time.  What this could do for my wardrobe...the possibilities are almost endless.


Jessica Mcclintock evening bags...or clutches anyways.  I love the center clutch; I'm always on the lookout for vintage (or at least vintage inspirired) pieces-especially clutches.  The navy blue one also has a great texture.  Can't help but feel that right one is smiling at me though.


The Jenlari | Peugeot sale.  I think this speaks for itself.  Did they pluck this out of my dreams?  Why can't I ever bring anything back?

These are pieces I'm sure will be creeping into my dreams:


More coming up on Ideeli's March 24th sale:
Custo Barcelona
Nicole Miller
Cosabella
Vanessa clutches
Donna Karan (household)
Tadashi
LC LuccaCouture
POPulation
heys
Tozai Home


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

©2009Cinnamon Tiger | by TNB