3.04.2010

Thursday Scavanger Hunt

Today has been a sleepy day for me, I even napped instead of going to yoga. I did a fair bit of web browsing instead...

I decided to check out a few Yahoo Shine blogs, especially since I'm new to this whole blogging things.  Below are some of my favorite findings:
Spring Trends for 2010!

Finally, old school glamour and pajama comfort are back in fashion.  I love sexy, drapey pants a la Katherine Hepburn and Marlene Dietrich.  I love how the 1930-40s glamour of these still looks modern; classic pieces never go out of style.  Now I just have to get my hands on a pair!

I love mixing artistic or unexpected patterns and colors with tradition pieces; and these cheery Spring blazers are a wonderful reminder that warm weather is right around the corner.  I love how they switch from dressed-up to beach ready and still looks perfectly pulled together.



So cute!  This is a look I wouldn't have thought of adding to my wardrobe on my own, but I adore the way this looks. The one on the right is my favorite, but both dresses score major points for showing just the right preporitions of skin!


The description column was so good, I had to add it here.  I love the loose cut of these tanks, very forgiving in the stomach while being feminine and fun.  I like the idea of pairing them with leggings, skinny jeans, and short trouser-shorts.  I think throwing on a long, chunky beaded necklace for a vintage feel would be just as pretty as sans jewelry too.


Since I like to invest in basic pieces that I can use with more outfits, I also believe in adding bold accesory pieces to make the outfit personal.  It looks like there's going to be a lot of options this spring!  I really love the chunky braceletes, nautical wedges with a pin-up vibe, and ocean-blue purse they gave as examples.  I think sand-beige nails would look perfect against the dark blue pieces come summer.

Black, full of curves and confidence, with a sweetheart neckline and a big rose?  I think I'm going to tear up... This is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen!  I love the soft waves in her hair-and even the length-this is just a perfect look in my eyes.

I still haven't found that "perfect" foundation to give me an airbrushed look and rid myself of dark circles yet; but the search continues...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

©2009Cinnamon Tiger | by TNB